COVID-19 Update as of 3/17/20 Midtown Urology Associates is focused on the safety of our patients, staff, providers, and community. We are constantly reviewing our policies in collaboration with national, state and local officials.
As a medical office dedicated to the safest care for our patients and given that some of our patients are immunocompromised we are asking for patients to please adhere to our new policies.
Together we will get through this trying time.
To protect our patients from exposure and limit the spread of COVID-19 in our community, we are implementing the following precautionary measures.
- All patients who have traveled within the last 14 days or are exhibiting any signs illness (fever, body aches, shortness of breath) should call to reschedule their appointment.
- Only patients who have been approved by our office will be seen in person until further notice.
- We are reaching out to all patients and offering the option of a tele-health visit.
- All non-urgent procedures will be rescheduled for a future time.
- We will be screening our entire staff and any patient that comes into our office.
- We are limiting the number of caregivers/family members who come with a patient to one.